Wednesday 21 January 2015

2015 Wishlist

Hey everyone! I was looking through some online shops and have been drooling over lots of stuff! Mainly beauty products obviously! So I thought that I would show you what I've been lusting over and what I hope to own by the end of 2015.


Lorac Pro Palette 2 - I have the first Lorac Pro Palette and I love it! I only got it for Christmas but I have used it everyday since,it is definitely the best and most pigmented palette that I own but there will be a post on it very soon......but back to what I was talking about. The Lorac Pro Palette 2 has much lighter shades and if it is anything like the first Lorac Pro Palette,it will be amazing! (which I heard it is)

Tiffany & Co. Heart Key Pendant - This is definitely not something that I expect to on by the end of 2015 because it's quite expensive! I have wanted something from Tiffany & Co. for years but never actually got anything and I spotted this not so long ago and it's gorgeous! I just think that there's something so elegant about this jewellery range....it's so beautiful. Honestly,I don't think that I will buy it myself because I don't really buy my own jewellery but i might just drop a few hints to some family members for my birthday.

Chanel Jardin De Chanel Blush - I honestly think that this is the most beautiful makeup product that I've ever seen. This is part of Chanel's Spring 2015 Collection so it's not released just yet but I really really want this...I don't own anything from Chanel but I hope that this might be my first Chanel product. It just screams buy me....I absolutely love it and I have heard that Chanel blushes are brilliant.

Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat 'Pillow Talk' - I don't have very many lip liners so I hope to build up a little collection of them throughout the year and this will definitely be the first on my list! I heard about this from two of my favourite blogger's/youtuber's, Amelia and Suzie. I've always been unsure about lip liners but this look very natural but it is quite expensive for a lip liner so it definitely will be be bought as a treat.

Zoeva Rose Golden Complete Eye Set - I have Zoeva brushes and every single one that I have bought is such good quality. Although I don't have the rose gold one's,which I personally love (but then again who doesn't.) Another thing that I don't have very many of,are eye brushes...and I'm pretty sure these would be all I need. What isn't there to like about them though...rose golden great quality eye brushes that will be enough to last a lifetime.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette - I'm sure you've heard of this before....if not,have you been living under a rock? It's talked about so much amongst YouTuber's and bloggers,I don't usually give in to hypes because sometimes I think the product that people hype about, can be over-rated. I have seen the looks that have been created with this on YouTube and I think that it just completes the look but who can review a product better than yourself right? I really really want this but it's super expensive.

Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow - I don't yet own anything from Charlotte Tilbury but the products look absolutely beautiful. They all look so luxurious,hence why it's a high end brand. This little duo looks perfect for contouring and has gorgeous,vintage looking packaging. I can tell I love it already.

Real Techniques Bold Metals Contour Brush - Real Techniques have a brand new brush collection released,called Bold Metals and they look amazing. I have a lot of Real Techniques brushes and they are by far my favourite brushes and they are fantastic quality for such a small price. Although the Bold Metals collection are more luxurious than the other ones,therefore they're more expensive. The one that appeals to me most out of the collection is the Contour brush,it looks amazing. I love contouring and make up brushes so it sounds perfect to me!

So that's my 2015 wishlist......What's on your wishlist for this year?











0 comments:

Post a Comment