Sunday 1 March 2015

Monthly Favourites | February

Hi everyone! Can you believe that it's March already? This year needs to slow down, I know that February was a short month but it really has flown by. It has been a fairly busy month...which is probably why it has went so quickly. Back to the point - my February favourites. These are the things I have been loving this month....



BEAUTY FAVOURITES |

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette | Link - I got this early this month and I have been using it ever since. I had been holding off on getting this palette because it is really expensive but I finally splurged out on it and it's worth every penny. It just adds a soft focus effect to your skin and just completes my whole make up look. This is now a part of my everyday routine. I sweep the more bronzed powder over my cheeks and the other two shades as a highlight. This product is so pigmented and it just leaves your skin looking gleaming from with in. I cannot put into words how beautiful this palette is. Madly in love with this product.

Lorac Pro Palette | Link - I just got this palette for Christmas and I have been using it everyday since, it is easily the best palette I own. The palette has 16 shades, ranging from the light to dark shades, it has the perfect combination of matte and shimmer shades. This palette has the most pigmented and beautiful shades yet and this is why I love it. This is just a really great palette with the most flattering shades for everyone. I adore it.

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara | Link - This sample was in this month's Elle Magazine. It claims to grab,separate,lift and curl the lashes and it also claims that you don't need eyelash curlers and it does everything it says on the tin. Even the sample size is easy to apply,the wand has a nice subtle curve which hugs the lashes and doesn't budge in the slightest. It lasts all day and I cannot wait to buy the full size because my sample has ran out, I have been using it every day and it's a fantastic mascara. I love it.

Nars Audacious Lipstick | Link - I have used this lipstick so much this month. It has been a part of my everyday makeup routine because it's the most beautiful nude lipstick that I own. It is the most beautiful creamy texture and is weightless so it doesn't even feel like there's lipstick on your lips. It glides on smoothly in one single stroke,definitely worth the money. My favourite lipstick by far.

SKINCARE FAVOURITES |

Glamglow Supermud Clearing Treatment Mask | Link - I have had really bad skin this month and this mask has been an absolute saviour. I absolutely HATE blackheads and this mask just draws them out,shrinks the pore size and leaves my chin area (where most of my blackheads are) looking and feeling clean and fresh. I have used this quite a lot this month and it has cleared up my skin completely.

OTHER FAVOURITES |

90210 - All I ever seem to do these days is watch Netflix and I have watched this everyday this month. It is definitely worth the watch. I'm nearly on the last episode so that just proves how much I love it. Highly recommend it!


  Source: Kodaline.com                             
Source: Imaginedragonsmusic.com       


 











Kodaline Coming Up For Air
- This album was just released this month and I have been loving it! I really like Kodaline and have been listening to their music for quite a while now and this album is so good. Definitely worth the listen.

Imagine Dragons Smoke and Mirrors - This is another album which has been released this month and it is absolutely amazing. I love Imagine Dragons and I love nearly every song on this album,it's great. Again,definitely worth the listen.

Well that's what I've been loving this month,I will also be trying to upload a new post every Sunday from now on.

 What's some of your favourite things from this month? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment