Sunday 8 March 2015

Watch Envy



Marc by Marc Jacobs Baker Ladies Watch 
Marc by Marc Jacobs Baker Ladies Watch
Daniel Wellington Classic Winchester Ladies Watch 
Michael Kors Parker Ladies Watch 
Kate Spade Ladies Watch 

I have been wanting a really nice watch for a very long time and if I had all the money in the world I would probably have a cabinet full of them but even one of these beautiful watches would be right up my street.

Jewellery is something that I don't buy very often,I do love designer jewellery (especially watches) although there is a lot of saving required. I'm always on the look out for some amazing new watches to add to my collection.There are shops that I always go to first for designer labels. Goldsmiths is usually great for designer jewellery, ASOS is great for a mixture of affordable and designer watches as well as free delivery and Selfridges has a good range of designer labels. I thought that I would share a little wishlist of some of the ones that have caught my eye incase any of you are looking for a new time telling accessory.


      Have you been lusting over any watches lately?

0 comments:

Post a Comment